Orion Investigations & Intelligence Limited was formed in November 2014. We provide expert professional, ethical and confidential Specialist investigations, intelligence and surveillance expertise for commercial, legal and private clients.
We strive to deliver a service exceeding client expectations, and represent excellent value – see the genuine testimonials on our website. We are officially rated as "Excellent" for Customer Satisfaction by Trustpilot with a Trustscore as of December 2023 of 4.8/5. We currently have 53 x FIVE STAR REVIEWS on Trustpilot, plus many more FIVE STAR REVIEWS posted across Google, Bark and Yell.
Our Trustpilot Reviews can be seen here: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/orioninvestigations.co.uk
Our Services include:
• Criminal investigations - including case reviews, witness tracing, evidence gathering, and Court presentation
• Investigative support to Solicitors and to individuals accused of criminal offences – tracing and interviewing witnesses – statement taking – liaison with legal teams
• Surveillance – Static and Mobile – we can deploy a team of experts: ex-police / ex-military trained operatives for extended periods anywhere in the UK, and overseas
• Support to employers – investigating criminal activity in the workplace, including PACE-compliant interviewing and evidence presentation at Court or Tribunal. – investigating bogus staff absenteeism – handling sensitive “whistle-blower” investigations – internal security sweeps - physical security upgrades and much more
• Partner Infidelity and Matrimonial Dispute - including intelligence gathering, surveillance, and evidence presentation
• Background checks/ Trace and locate inquiries in the UK and overseas for Commercial entities and private individuals
Process Serving - We cover East Sussex and West Sussex only for this activity.
More details about the range of services offered can be found on our website: https://orioninvestigations.co.uk
Martyn Meekums is the Principal of Orion Investigations & Intelligence Ltd.
Martyn served 32 years as a career Detective in the UK police, including 8 years seconded to the National Crime Squad. He retired from the Police at the rank of Detective Inspector, and brings his investigative expertise experience, knowledge and professional skillset developed investigating complex criminal cases and tackling serious organised crime to benefit commercial and private clients.