Digital Photography & Image Enhancement workshop - London
ABI Academy Workshop
Our team of ABI approved trainers and industry experts offer you a varied programme of essential learning for professionals that aim to be successful professional investigators whether in the private or public sector.
The range of learning opportunities is refreshed regularly. We will not stand still.
In this workshop the ABI Academy will cover:
Digital Photography & Image Enhancement workshop
This one day basic photography workshop is designed for investigators who use digital cameras to obtain photographic evidence.
The workshop is suitable for the non-technical person who is new to photography or those who want to improve their photographic technique, together with basic image processing and enhancement.
The training will cover: -
• Basic principles of digital photography (exposure, speed, aperture, ISO)
• Use of ‘Depth of Field’ for scenes of accidents & locus reports
• Use of high shutter speeds for surveillance
• Shooting with telephoto lenses.
• Continuity of digital evidence.
• Image enhancement and image recovery
• Practical photographic exercises.
This is a ‘first step’ workshop to improve your photography.
All Canon DSLR cameras and lenses are provided (first come first served basis, six available) or you are welcome to use your own equipment.
Attendees will be provided with a complimentary copy of ‘Covert Imagery’ photography manual worth £20.00.
Trainer: Peter Jenkins